Sunday, October 14, 2012

Stuffed Chicken Breast Bacon Wrap Dinner

Okay I know its been a while since I've posted anything, but tonight I made stuffed chicken with bacon wrap. I was toying with the idea since I seen the post on YouTube about SCBWB. It look yummy and easy enough. So I take the chicken out and butterfly 6 of them, then in a bowl I put instant stuffing with some water and butter. I microwaved it for a min. Then I stuffed it in the chicken and took some bacon and wrapped my chicken. I didn't have any string or toothpicks so I was worried about it staying together. I placed the chicken in a frying pan until a crust formed on each side. I placed the chicken in the oven for 25min in the oven at 350 degrees. I also placed a bowl of instant white rice equal parts rice and water in the microwave for 5 min. So the bacon stayed on the chicken and FYI you should place the chicken on a pan with a grate in it so the grease can drain.

Now waiting for it I was so excited to taste it because who doesn't love bacon? So 25 min later I go to the oven and boo. I wasn't very impressed with how it turned out. First of all it needs a pan that has a grate so it can drain. the bacon on top was nice and crisp but the bottom was another story. My husband loves it and so does the child.lol This mom was unhappy, and unimpressed with it. I will not be making this again.

Have you ever tried a recipe that just didn't work out? Please share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment