Saturday, October 6, 2012

Start with Gospel in your heart!

Hey! This morning started out pretty early. At 5am I was awaken with the need of some Gospel music. I don't know if that happens to you, but I was nudged to turn on some CeCe Winans and haven't stopped listening yet. I'm pretty sure the Lord had a plan to put a skip in my gitty up.

I went to the local Walmart and took advantage of the deals and found each person I encounter I brought them a little sunshine on a cloudy day. I felt for each smile I shared I was passing along a hug from The Lord. I think sometimes we forget that sometimes we're the only way some people meet The Lord. I feel The Lord pressed that on my heart this morning. A lot of the time I feel insecure about sharing The Gospel or just saying God Bless. The fear that someone will say something mean. Each person I encountered has added to my testimony.

What small steps have you taken to pass on the Gospel, even if its through sharing music with someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment